This paint your own kit includes:
- 1 Vase, handmade by Lindsey from stoneware clay on the potter's wheel. Glazed in a clear gloss which finished to be a buff-white color as the base. Approximately 8” tall x 4.5” wide (each one is handmade, so the one you receive will be slightly different than pictured).
- 1 Pack of 6 acrylic enamel paint (colors include: red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple)
- 1 Pack of assorted brushes (you can use your own brushes if you prefer)
- 1 set of instructions (also shown below)
How to paint your piece:
1) Use the paints to create your design. These are special enamel paints that are baked in the oven in order to permanently set your design. (Additional specialty colors are available for purchase at an additional cost.) The paints are water-based and will wash off, however, they will not come off clothing once dry.
2) WAIT 4 DAYS for your design to cure.
3) Place your painted piece in a COLD oven. Turn on the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the timer for 30 minutes. Once the timer goes off, open the oven door slightly and let cool naturally.
4) Use your vase! Fill it with flowers and enjoy. Finished pieces can even go in the dishwasher- the paint will not wash off.